Friday, February 19, 2010

CJ's Creativity Center Has Arrived!

I've been working on a lot of things to bring you more useful information and tools for your business.There's my website, this blog and I'm beginning to host seminars again.

I've finally gotten around to working on bringing my forum back to life.  I removed the old information, added some new topics and now it's waiting for new members.  There are information topics.  Some are similar to other boards, but others are unique to this forum.

The link for the forum can be found under the Links section to the left of this post, or go to http://cjs.5.forumer.com

I have my own section for sharing freebies with you.  There's a seminar section, where I will be posting seminar schedules, as well as a calendar for members.

There are 6 major things that make this different from other forums:

  1. A tutorial section has been added for the more popular software, but if there's something you use that you'd like to have tips and a tutorial on, let me know.  There is a section where you can request any topic to be added.
  2. For those of you who like to create and design, I have made a place where you share them with members.
  3. There is a topic where you can actually show any designs you have for sale (once a week posting only).
  4. You also have a topic where you can post your weekly special sales to members.
  5. A topic has been created where you can request a special design, type of graphic or wrapper for any of the artists to create for you
  6. There is a place on the board where you can post a question or request directly on the board
 The one thing that I will be very strict on is you cannot post anything with a copyright.  I will be watching for that very closely.

So, please join me on the CJ's Creativity Center forum and I encourage all of you to send out invitations.... please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment