Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I've Dreaming About Puffy Clouds :)


I had a nap today.  It's part of my new lifestyle to rest when I actually feel tired and eat throughout the day when I actually feel hungry (4 or 5 little meals as opposed to 3 big ones).  I think it might of been the soft music I listened to as I fell asleep, but I dreamt of puffy clouds and was inspired by the dream!

And here are my inspired creations.  The Puffy Clouds Wrapper Set.  After I finished them I realized they are so versatile!  They can be used for a baby shower; first birthday, wedding, anniversary, girl's birthday, prom or even Valentine's and Mother's Day.

You can purchase the set of 12 full sized wrapper here for $5.00.  When I put them up on my website later this week, they'll be the regular price of $8.99.









Don't forget to pick up your feebie at the beginning of this post and make sure you've gone back through all previous posts and saved those ones as well.  I want to make sure you didn't miss any :)

Take care,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment